The campus of Northeast Ohio Bible College (NEOBC) is located at 51049 Calcutta Smith-Ferry Road, East Liverpool, Ohio. Nestled in the Ohio River valley where Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia meet, our beautiful 14-acre campus combines the serenity of a country setting with the convenience of shopping and employment opportunities.
- NEOBC is a private, four-year Bible college concentrating on ministry.
- NEOBC is located off PA Route 68 on a campus of 14 acres in East Liverpool, Ohio which is 40 miles west of Pittsburgh.
- NEOBC was founded in 1995. The college moved to Calcutta, Ohio in 2003.
- The College is named in honor of its location of service to the Northeast Christian Community.
- NEOBC has had 2 Presidents in its 17-year history.
- Motto: We Major in Ministry
- 2015-16 Tuition costs and fees (per semester or 16 credit hours): $480
- Approximately 95% of NEOBC students will graduate with NO student loans to repay.
The Mission of NEOBC
Northeast Ohio Bible College (NEOBC) exists for the purpose of developing pulpit and youth ministers. We also exist for the purpose of educating Christians in Biblical truth to be able to work in any area of ministry within the church and the community.
We hold the belief that Jesus is the Christ, the son of the Living God. We believe in the infallibility, inspiration and authority of the Bible and are committed to the principles of the Restoration Movement.
Northeast Ohio Bible College
51049 Calcutta – Smith Ferry Road
PO Box 2032,
East Liverpool, OH 43920